Close this window
Click the store of your choice to purchase Rid Home Lice Bedbug & Dust Mite Spray:

Home Lice Bedbug & Dust Mite Spray



5.00 oz
SKU / UPC: 074300004211


Active Ingredient: Permethrin*...0.50% Other Ingredients**:..99.50% Total:...100.00% *Cis/Trans Ratio: Max 55% (+/-) Cis and Min. 45% (+/-) Trans. **Contains Petroleum Distillate.

Other Info



Safety Warnings

Note to physician Contains petroleum distillate - vomiting may cause aspiration pneumonia. First aid Call poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. For medical emergencies or other information call 1-800-RID-LICE (1-800-743-5423). For transport emergencies only, call 1-877-315-9819. Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Not for Use on Humans Physical or chemical hazards Contents under pressure. Do not use or store neat heat or open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130deg F (54deg C) may cause bursting. If in eyes:, Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes., Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. If swallowed:, Immediately call a poison control center a doctor., Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor., Do not give any liquid to the person., Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. In inhaled:, Move person to fresh air., If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to-mouth, if possible. If on skin or clothing:, Take off contaminated clothing., Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Precautionary statements Hazards to humans & domestic animals Caution: Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Avoid inhalation of spray mist. Causes eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Avoid contamination of feed and foodstuffs. Remove pets and birds and cover fish aquaria before space spraying or surface applications. This product is not for use on humans. Vacate room after treatment and ventilate before reoccupying. Do not allow children or pets to contact treated areas until surfaces are dry.